Sunday, June 04, 2006

DIY

Monday's comic (and the storyline I'm thinking I might go ahead and do) is based on a short story I wrote last summer called, appropriately, "Deity Kit." In the short story, it wasn't Jerome who got the kit, of course, but the idea remains the same. It did have Earl in it, though. I think this'll be a great storyline to draw. Feel free to let me know what you think as it progresses.

Only a couple of weeks left of class at the school where I work. We'll have a couple of weeks of break, then hopefully I'll be teaching summer school ('cause paying rent and eating are things I've grown attached to). It shouldn't interfere with the comic updating (anymore than work has so far). In fact, I may use some of that time off to get ahead with the comics.

Alright, off to bed. Later, folks.

No comments: