Monday, December 12, 2005

Meterology Joke

Today's comic is based on an actual joke my meterology friend, Beth, told me. I take no responsibility for the effects said joke has upon the reader. She was loopy from too much coding when I talked with her, so I can't vouch for your personal safety after being exposed to this.

As a side note, the Distractagirl character is one she asked me to make for her back over the summer based on an in-joke with some of her grad school buddies. I still owe her a big drawing of Distractagirl and some of her cohorts, but I haven't really gotten around to it (big surprise, eh?).

2 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

As a point of clarification, you do mean coding, as you wrote, and not codeine, right?

Chuck Cottrell said...

Coding, as in computer code. She has to do computer coding stuff for weather models and yada yada yada.

Though coding would be more interesting if you were on codeine...