Saturday, December 31, 2005

Crooked Halo - The Musical!

That's right: coming in January of 2006, it's Crooked Halo - The Musical! Watch as your favorite main characters and beloved minor and one-shot characters sing songs about the comic and generally prove why Chuck isn't writing musical theatre! It's guaranteed to have some rhyming in it! Nothing else, though, is really guaranteed.

Be here for Crooked Halo - The Musical! It'll be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, because no one will ever want to see it replicated!

3 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

hey, where's part 2 of the musical?

Noise Monkey said...

I'm not sure why, but for some reason, the voice that came to mind when reading the "song" in the Not too Broadway strip sounded a lot like Bob Dylan.

Chuck Cottrell said...

What can I say: I wear my inspiration on my sleeve. If I'm going to do a musical, I'm damn well going to do a Dylanesque musical.