Friday, December 30, 2005

"As A Century Ends"

Okay, so we don't have a century ending, per se, but we are fast approaching the end of 2005. Dim Bulb's had a solid year, with some high points and low, but we're still hanging in there. With Adam currently out of commission, you're stuck with all Chuck, all the time.

This means that, starting next week, I'm going to try to update Crooked Halo five times a week.

Note that the operative word in that last sentence was "try." There's always the chance that the well will run totally dry and I won't be able to update that often. There's the chance that the art and writing quality will go way down, but we'll try it and see. I don't know when Adam'll be back, but I'll try to keep things running here as well as I can.

I will promise you this: Dim Bulb isn't done for. Not by a long shot. If nothing else, I've got some other projects (the oft-mentioned Zendariel comic, for instance) that I could try to do solo or maybe drag in someone else to help with. Regardless, 2006 will be the Year of the Bulb. Yes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know "DAD" was spelled with a 'y'. Interesting.
I think you should introduce a new character...the deaf, ridiculously slow choir director. Who keeps leaving messages on my cell phone begging me to come save him from the two crazy tone deaf congregation members left in his choir loft.

Chuck Cottrell said...

Eh, I'm an historian. Spelling has never been our strong point.

And I fear adding a character like that to the cast...God knows what he'd drive the rest of them to (wait, this might have added cathartic benefits...hmmm).

Anonymous said...

He'd drive them to the Sam Adams booth at Ren Fest...duh. Or, you know, strangling the crazy girl with her headscarf...uh...I mean...who said that? I certainly didn't!

Noise Monkey said...

I wouldn't count me out for too long. I expect I'll be back no later than the middle of January. Though, that's just an estimate at this point.

As to whether or not it's with more Vapor Lock or something else for a bit, that's anyone's guess.