Monday, February 27, 2006

Son of Son of a...

So yeah, rumors of my death and so on.

Sorry about being so flakey with the comics lately. Part of it has been a bunch of crap I've had no control over, such as being dead tired Thursday night, taking a friend of mine halfway across the state last night, etc. I've got the next couple of comics scripted, at least, so it's just a matter of finding time to actually draw the damn things.

Anyway, I've uploaded a couple of drawings I did the other day and then actually colored (in colored pencil. I'm not one of them fancy-shmancy artists who use Wacom Tablets and that jazz). I'm actually fairly pleased with the way they turned out, both in terms of the drawings (which are fairly basic, really, but still pretty well-done) and the coloring (even if it is only flat color and done in colored pencil).

So yeah, real comic should pop up Wednesday. Honest.

No comments: