Monday, February 20, 2006

Making Up

So I know I promised a comic on Saturday, but that just didn't happen what with one thing and another. So here's two comics today for the price of a single comic!

Please just ignore the fact that you aren't paying anything for any of these. That has no bearing on this discussion at all.

The first comic features my all-time favorite word: obsquatulate. It's a real, honest-to-God word, and it really does mean "to depart camp quickly." Why they needed a word like that to have that meaning I'll never know. I always thought a much more effective method of saying that was "RUN!" But Clif (the real-life Clyde) provided me with Jerome's dialogue for the third panel and told me that this had to be a comic, so that one is all his fault. The second comic simply references something my friend Michelle noticed about the shape of the vortex. Honestly, does that mean that Cletus was just reborn? 'Cause that'd just be weird.

Anyway, I'm not at all sure where this is going to go next. At all. Maybe that'll change between now and Wednesday's comic. We can only hope.

5 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

maybe its the lack of swirling that leads to confusion with your vortex.

Chuck Cottrell said...

Possibly. I'd add that in, but I'm really lazy. This was easier.

Noise Monkey said...

take a peek over here...lemme know what you think...

Chuck Cottrell said...

Looks interesting but...to what end?

Anonymous said...

I think its a great! :D but then again I did found it.hehe.