Sunday, October 29, 2006

Writer's Block? Who, ME?

So yeah, there should've been a comic on Friday, but I came up short on what to do the comic about. I'd kinda worked my way into a corner with the storyline, getting some stuff set up and ready for major revelations and all that jazz, but then I drew a blank on where to take it next. When I finally came up with an idea Saturday, I couldn't draw for crap. Plus, the idea wasn't all that good.

However! things improved today. While I was showering this morning, I came up with something that should work great for the next several comics. It's always a good idea to have a direction for the storyline, I think, 'cause then I know where it ought to go.

Anyway, I'm working on a comic for Monday right now. Hopefully I won't fall behind again.

1 comment:

Noise Monkey said...

Yet another reason you shouldn't go so long between showers, you stinkin' hippy!