Monday, August 14, 2006

A Veritable Burst of Creativity

So I got all the comics for the coming week and a half drawn this weekend, most of them on Sunday evening. It was a nice how fast and free the comics seemed to come, and the art was flowing pretty well, too. I've uploaded Monday's, and I'll put together and upload everything else in the morning before I leave for Oklahoma.

Probably won't have good internet connection while I'm back home, but I'll try to check in while I can. Try not to wreck anything while I'm gone, folks.

3 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

You flying or driving?

Chuck Cottrell said...

Flying. Driving would've taken two days.

Noise Monkey said...

Indeed. You could've done it like a man, driving through the night, though.

Of course, then you'd be dead inside, as I am.