Friday, November 04, 2005

Delayed

Friday's comic is delayed until I can get home from work tonight and get one drawn. I'd have done it last night, but phone calls from various family members and playing lots of different guitars (I've narrowed down the one I want to two possibilities, which took some doing) kinda kept me from working on it, and then the batteries in my mouse died right as I was sitting down to draw.

Of course, I used this as an excuse not to draw. There's probably a moral in there somewhere, but I'm too lazy to search for it.

Anyway, look for a comic sometime early this evening, hopefully. I'm going to see a friend of mine in a musical tonight up in DC, so I don't know if I'll have time to get a comic drawn between the time I get off work and when I go to DC. We shall see, though.

2 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

it's not like anyone has plans to post something this weekend. take your time. You've got until when you need to start working on Monday's.

Noise Monkey said...

YOU ARE THE FATHER OF LIES! NO COMIC?!?!? WHAT THE HECK?!

heh...