Monday, November 07, 2005

As Promised...

...two comics are done and uploaded. They should update sometime after I've fallen asleep.

I've also already got Wednesday's comic scripted, which should speed up the comic completion process considerably. Y'know, that's something I actually used to be good at: planning the comic ahead. Hard to believe given my current updating habits, but there was a time I had comics uploaded a week in advance or more. I could have three or four comics just sitting in the queue, waiting to update on the appropriate day. I'd like to get back there.

I quite like these comics I came up with earlier, though. It sorta feels like I'm getting my groove back, which is really nice. Always nice to feel the comic clicking again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i lost to a frenchman! this story had better be going somewhere, or there will be trouble.

-the original clyde

Noise Monkey said...

*Ahem*

"I'll post both of them on the main page on Monday, then alter it in the archives so that one appears for Friday and one for Monday."

Liar.

Chuck Cottrell said...

Meh. I decided not to put them both on the main page because I'm lazy.

And Cylde, it's not really going anywhere. It's just based on a funny event from the weekend.

Noise Monkey said...

your persona's been hijacked!

Anonymous said...

you have two comics to correct this injustice, or there will be severe consequences. the french never win, and they sure as hell had better not beat me.

-clyde