Monday, March 08, 2004

Fanart!

We got our first fanart yesterday, a double shot from the indomitable Ping. We have two pictures of Earl: one that's more my version of Earl, and another that's more in keeping with Adam's rendition of everyone's favorite archangel. I cannot even begin to express how much I love these pictures, or how much I want to thank Ping for doing this for us. She's been nothing but helpful since Adam and I started this thing up, helping us figure out little things and even really big things (she was the one who first pointed us to the solution for the archives, even going so far as to toss code our way for it). She's plugged us relentlessly, as we have her, and I still think she's one of the nicest folks I've met online yet. So, much thanks to Ping, and go read more of The Jaded. It's getting really interesting right now anyway.

Guest Starring...

So I've got a few guest comics for other people coming up. I know there's one that'll make an appearance over at Reasoned Cognition, an interesting comic that answers real science questions. I've also done comics for NeTrek and ORBVS, but I don't know when the last two will appear online. More to come when I actually know.

Chuck to Grad School: Screw You

I've only heard back from one school, the University of Wisconsin. The word I heard back was "no." Well, screw you, Wisconsin. You and your cold weather, and your cheese, and your ridiculously-named professional football quarterbacks. C'mon, "Favre" should not be pronounced "FARVE." That's not how the English language works.

This moment of bitterness brought to you by Chuck's future. Chuck's future: God only knows what's in it, except for a lot of beef jerkey. Mmm, jerkey...

No comments: