Monday, August 04, 2003

Post for August 4, 2003

Welcome

Crooked Halo is the featured comic for Monday over at Stripper's Corner (no, not that sort of stripper, you dirty person, you), so I'd like to welcome everyone to Dim Bulb Comics. We hope you enjoy your stay. Browse the archives. Join the forums, tell your friends. We actually have three comics here for your viewing pleasure. There's Crooked Halo on Monday/Wednesday/Friday, which I draw, and Vapor Lock on Tuesday/Thursday, which Adam Askins (the Noise Monkey ranting to my left) pens, and on Saturdays we have the post-apocalyptic epic Troubled Times, which Adam draws and I write.

Anyway, we hope you enjoy what you see here, and that you'll return six days a week to be entertained and all that jazz. And now for something completely different.

Old Man

So my father turns 50 today. This really has no relevance on anything, I just want to wish him a happy birthday in a place where about a half dozen people who don't even know him will see it. So yeah, happy 50th, old man--here's to 50 more.

King of the Mountain

So this weekend, my brother, father, and I are going to climb to the top of Pike's Peak. I am excited, to say the least. After spending an entire summer in Yellowstone National Park last year, then spending the subsequent year in Oklahoma, I'm rather tired of flat, boring, hot places, and could do with a change of scenery...and elevation, both of which I'll get at Pike's Peak. Woo! I'll be heading out Saturday and getting back sometime late Monday, but don't worry--I've already got comics uploaded through that Monday, so there won't be a pause in updates...unless the Monkey drops the ball. Naughty monkey.

No comments: