Monday, July 21, 2003

Post for July 21, 2003

Jammin' Me

Celebrated my paternal uncle's birthday this weekend, which was more fun than it sounds. The evening included plenty of food (always a plus), a swimming pool, and a jam session. Now, I don't play any instruments. Some would even say I don't really sing. That sort of debate I leave to the gods, though. At any rate, about a half dozen men sitting around with guitars, a couple of people who are sitting around listening and remember all the words, and you've got several hours of entertainment on your hands. And no one cringed when I sang, so I must've been doing something right.

Delusions of Grandeur

Clif and I almost have Cross-Eyed Yeti's debute album recorded. We only lack recording three songs and a couple of additional tracks on already-recorded songs. The short story is that we'll have it done by the end of the week. And then...well, who knows what'll happen then. I'll probably find some way to torture my friends with the album. Which reminds me--Monkey, have you had a chance to draw that stuff for us yet?

No comments: