Monday, March 19, 2007

Update

So here's the deal: I still don't have a program to update the comic with. I can't find the program I used to use, and the other programs I wanted to try (Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop) are cost-prohibitive.

But take heart! I'm getting money from my mother and grandparents for my birthday next week, and I plan to take that cash and invest in a tablet attachment for my computer. Apple makes a couple of nice ones in my price range, as it turns out. Soon as I have that in my hot little hands, I can get to work on more comics for all ya'll.

Long story short: we're on hiatus until the beginning of April or so. I'll try to maybe get some of those comics Adam drew for me several months back posted so you've got something new to look at. 'Sides, it's a neat little side story featuring a character that never really got his chance.

No comments: