Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Stumbling Along

Hey, how about that, a comic! Granted, I'm not sure everyone can see it. The dimbulbcomics.com domain name doesn't seem to be pointing to the site at the moment, for some reason, at least not on the computers at school. Might be an issue with Internet Explorer (in which case you should all be switching to Firefox anyway), or it could just be a problem with the domain name. I'll have to confer with El Monkey.

Speaking of the Loud Simian, I proclaim myself greatly pleased with the Zendariel sketches he came up with. It's always neat to see how Adam approaches the stuff I throw his way. We might try to put Zendariel up as a replacement for the rather neglected Troubled Times, assuming I can come up with a script for the concept. I've had a couple of aborted efforts sitting around on the harddrive of my computer, but never really anything I was totally pleased with. We'll see what happens. As much trouble as I'm having with writing Crooked Halo at the moment, though, it's not real promising presently.

3 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

Domain stuff hasn't been a problem for me at all today. Must be you. ;)

Chuck Cottrell said...

Must be the computers at school, I think: my computer at home has no such troubles. So my conclusion is that the network at school (which is notoriously unreliable...makes the Ozarks network seem stable by comparison) is having trouble. Weird.

Noise Monkey said...

You haven't been there this year.

ugh...