Sunday, May 27, 2007

Dirty Frank

Sorry about the lack of comic on Friday. I've got two comics done and uploaded for Monday and Wednesday, and should be able to complete another comic by Friday.

Been watching a lot of Scrubs, as we apparently purchased all five season sets during the course of the month. It's a damn fine show, I have to say. Though I do wonder how someone as oblivious as JD obviously is could have made it through med school and become a doctor.

Michelle just keeps wondering when it'll be revealed that JD is schizophrenic and the entire show actually took place inside his mind and that the various characters are all just aspects of his fractured psyche. I'm thinking series' finale.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi, I stumbled onto your blog. Hope you don't mind me commenting. I like the idea of JD being schizo, would explain a lot. :)

Chuck Cottrell said...

Nah, feel free to comment. The blog is really just attached to my comics site, www.dimbulbcomics.com, so feel free to hang around and check out the comics as well.

Noise Monkey said...

Good work, Cricket. Keep pimpin' the wares.