Friday, December 01, 2006

A Busy December

God, is it December already? Sure doesn't feel like it outside. I know folks back in Oklahoma/Texas/Kansas are getting several inches of snow (which is, y'know, kinda unusual for those places. Especially Texas. They're not supposed to even know that stuff can fall from the sky), but it was in the 70s today here in Northern Virginia. Dunno what the hell is up with that.

Admittedly, the temperature is supposed to drop off this weekend and feel more like late autumn. We'll see how that goes.

December is going to be a ridiculously busy month for me. Michelle (the world's best fiancee) and I have planned a tentative trip up to New York to visit her family next weekend. The weekend after that is Moving Day, when we move into our new apartment (with the aid of several friends and coworkers). A week and a half after that, it's Christmas (and another probable trip up to that which was once New Amsterdam) and New Year's. Wild.

So yeah, comics may be spotty in the coming weeks (especially depending on when they get the internet connected at the new apartment. Hopefully it'll be up and running when we move in; we'll see what happens). I'll try my best to get comics done ahead of time so I've got some cushion, but who knows if that'll happen or not. Wish me luck (or guest strips. Those'd be good, too).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am in texas, and it never even got below freezing. snowshovels are pretty irrelevant in austin.

-clyde

Anonymous said...

I believe you meant, A LONG December, Cricket.