Sunday, May 21, 2006

Curse you, Education!

Just a fair warning: I'm in the throes of a stupid final paper for the education course I'm currently finishing up, so there may or may not be a Monday comic. Wednesday could be kinda iffy, too. And Friday...well, I've got a camping trip on Thursday night, but I'm gonna try to get the comic drawn early.

In short, this will either be a comic-less week, or a potentially fewer-comics week. With any luck, the paper will start flowing more quickly and I'll be able to crank out a couple of comics (I already know what I want Monday and Wednesday's comics to be).

It's frustrating, though. I thought getting a job meant I didn't have to deal with this crap anymore. Barring that, I figured they'd make eduacation classes for the folks who're already teachers require a little less busy work or major papers. I mean, seriously, we're all working full-time, and none of us really has the time to do this crap. This professor is so getting a negative evaluation at the end of the course.

No comments: