Monday, March 13, 2006

Afterglow 61

In taking a look at our site stats over the past couple of months, it looks like we're averaging a good 30 or 40 people more per month than we were before the Schlock link. So that's cool.

What's sad is that I'm able to measure our growth in mere double-digit numbers. Yes, Dim Bulb is truly in the lower echelons of webcomic greatness.

But hey, I don't want to really complain about this stuff. That anyone is reading what we're doing pleases me. I'd probably still be doing this if the only people reading it were my parents and brothers. Hell, I'd probably be doing it if I were the only person reading them (and there are so many I've done that you'll never see, that will never be exhumed from their sketchbook coffin to see the ghastly light of day. Be thankful for that).

Anyway, happy Monday, everyone. I'm off to earn my pay (or at least pretend I'm earning it...whatever).

4 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

The thing that I regret most is that the Schlock link came AFTER I stopped contributing anything much here.

Noise Monkey said...

Also, today's comic kinda reminds me of the nowhere man scene in yellow submarine.

Chuck Cottrell said...

Yeah, well, maybe you should learn how to time things better from now on.

Yeah, there is a distinct "Nowhere Man" feel to this scene. It'll get stronger as I introduce the villain later this week.

Noise Monkey said...

And there's your Crooked Halo soundtrack of the week, kids! Nowhere Man on infinite loop!