Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Damn

Sorry folks, but no new comic for 9/14/05. Three jobs is just killing me (even if it's only been a couple of days of it), and I'm gonna have to figure out a better system for getting comics drawn and posted on time than doing them all the night before like I've been doing it.

Instead, enjoy this fanart from Tim of Alt Delusions. I've had it for...well, for a damn long time, to be honest, and I keep meaning to update all the fanart and stuff we've received ('cause we have received some), I just (1) keep forgetting and (2) don't really trust myself fiddling around with things on the site. That's why I keep Adam around (well, and Zaene, though I dunno if anyone's heard from him in...um...a long time. Maybe he's dead? Can you even kill a cyborg?). Anyway, it's a funny little drawing courtesy of Tim, and I take this opportunity to thank him for it ('cause I'm not sure I ever did when he originally gave it to me, making me one of the worst people on the face of the earth).

Crooked Halo will resume as normal on Friday, I promise. Please don't throw anything at me.

6 comments:

Noise Monkey said...

You have some interesting things on here.


Food Dehydrator!

Noise Monkey said...

heh...mock spam!

Tim said...

Hey, thanks for that! It was a long time ago, wasn't it? And hey, better late than never.

Keep up the good work, both of you.

Noise Monkey said...

If I were you, I'd kill him for the delay, Tim. It's really the only fair thing to do.

Tim said...

Eh, that sketch isn't worth taking a man's life over. Perhaps I'll just make him...draw me fanart, and I'll take months to post or even acknowledge it! Mwahahahaha!

Chuck Cottrell said...

You're a devious man, Tim. Devious indeed.